- 1 Can I play YouTube on iPhone with screen off?
- 2 How do I keep YouTube playing with the screen off?
- 3 How do I keep YouTube playing when my iPhone is locked?
- 4 Can we play YouTube in background?
- 5 How can I play YouTube while my phone is locked?
- 6 Which app can play YouTube in the background?
- 7 How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
- 8 Can I lock my screen while watching YouTube?
- 9 How do I keep my music playing when my iPhone is locked?
Can I play YouTube on iPhone with screen off?
You can listen to YouTube with the screen off, too. Press the sleep/wake button to turn your device off and the audio should continue to play. Again, if it doesn’t play then press the power button again and tap the play button on the lock screen to restart the audio (you can also skip between songs in a playlist too).
How do I keep YouTube playing with the screen off?
For Android * Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do I keep YouTube playing when my iPhone is locked?
How to Play YouTube Videos in Background of Locked iPhone or iPad
- Open the YouTube app, then start playing the video you want to play in the background.
- Now press the Power / Lock / Sleep button quickly twice, the video should continue to play in the background while the device is locked.
Can we play YouTube in background?
Pull down the notification shade, and you will see the media controls of the video that you just played. Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
How can I play YouTube while my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.
Which app can play YouTube in the background?
Head to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Download the VLC for Android app. Once downloaded, go to the YouTube app. Open the video you want to play in the background.
How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
Let’s check multiple ways to stop music from pausing when the screen turns off in Samsung phones.
- Restart Phone.
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget.
- Allow Background Activity.
- Turn off Battery Optimization.
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps.
- Check Data Usage Settings.
- Uninstall Samsung Switch.
- Update or Uninstall Music App.
Can I lock my screen while watching YouTube?
Go to Settings->Accessibility->Dexterity and Interaction and enable the Interaction Control. Once enabled you can lock the entire phone, enable/disable certain buttons and you will be good to go!
How do I keep my music playing when my iPhone is locked?
This can be done by opening Settings. app, going to General, then scrolling down to “Auto- Lock “. Set this to “Never”. It is possible use the speakers on iPhone to play even when the device is locked. This is possible by:
- Opening Music. app.
- Select song/album/playlist.
- Lock the device. The music will continue to play.