- 1 Why can’t I find my podcast on Google podcasts?
- 2 How do I get my podcast on the podcast app?
- 3 Can Google host my podcast?
- 4 Does Android have a built in podcast app?
- 5 What happened to Google podcasts?
- 6 Are Google podcasts free?
- 7 Where can I upload podcasts for free?
- 8 How do I publish a podcast for free?
- 9 How much does it cost to upload a podcast to Spotify?
- 10 Does anchor automatically upload to Google podcast?
- 11 How do I manage my Google podcasts?
- 12 What is the most popular podcast app?
- 13 Do Samsung phones have a podcast app?
- 14 How do I download Apple podcasts to my android?
Why can’t I find my podcast on Google podcasts?
If your podcast homepage shows up in search, but without any episodes. If you don’t see any episodes listed with your podcast homepage in Google Search results: Confirm that your feed is associated with your homepage. Confirm that your feed lists at least one episode.
How do I get my podcast on the podcast app?
Here are the required steps:
- Set up your podcast on Simplecast.
- Publish at least one episode.
- Submit your show’s RSS feed URL to the podcast directories ( a one-time process, most people start by submitting their show feed to Apple Podcasts through Apple’s Podcasts Connect website).
Can Google host my podcast?
Google Drive offers web hosting and you can make use of this feature to host to host your own podcast show in two minutes. Any audio or video file that you upload to this Google Drive folder will have a public URL that you can use in your Podcast XML feed for publishing on iTunes.
Does Android have a built in podcast app?
Android now finally has its own native podcast app from Google.
What happened to Google podcasts?
Google Play Music to Shut Down — Migrate Your Podcasts to Google Podcasts. That was until this month as Google has finally announced that it is shuttering the Google Play Music service for good by the end of 2020.
Are Google podcasts free?
The free standalone podcast app for Android Google Podcasts (formerly Google Play Podcasts ) is Google’s standalone app for podcasts. The free app for Android and iOS is integrated with both Google Assistant and Google Home and is fairly minimalist, sporting an uncluttered interface and a handful of features.
Where can I upload podcasts for free?
Here are my picks for the best free podcast hosting.
- Buzzsprout. Buzzsprout’s free podcast hosting plan provides the most features compared to every other host on this list.
How do I publish a podcast for free?
- Visit g.co/podcastportal.
- Click “Get Started.”
- Login with your Google account.
- Click “Add a Podcast.”
- Review and accept the terms of service.
- Enter your podcast -only RSS feed.
- Check your email (the address in your RSS feed) and verify your ownership of this podcast feed.
- Click “ Publish Podcast.”
How much does it cost to upload a podcast to Spotify?
It could cost you anywhere from $50 on up to buy gear to record your show, but the tools for distribution, which used to be costly, are now free, thanks to Spotify’s 2019 purchase of the podcasting app and website Anchor. More on that in a minute.
Does anchor automatically upload to Google podcast?
Once you’ve opted into distribution, it typically takes 5 business days for your podcast to be listed on Google Podcasts. After that, all episodes you publish through Anchor will automatically appear on Google Podcasts in just a few hours. Your show may just need a few more days to publish.
How do I manage my Google podcasts?
Manage your podcast and episodes on Google Podcasts
- See if your podcast is already on Google: Open Google Podcasts. Search for your podcast. If you find your podcast, there’s no need to do anything more.
- If don’t find your podcast on Google Podcasts, add it as described in Get your podcast on Google.
What is the most popular podcast app?
Best Podcast Listening Apps (For iOS & Android )
- Player FM.
- Pocket Casts.
- TuneIn Radio.
Do Samsung phones have a podcast app?
You can listen to podcasts on your Android device through the Google Play Music app. The Google Play Music app makes it simple to find and download thousands of different podcasts.
How do I download Apple podcasts to my android?
How to Transfer Podcasts From iTunes to Android
- Open iTunes on your PC or Mac computer.
- Go to the iTunes store and find the podcast you want.
- Select Subscribe on the podcast homepage.
- Go to the Library and download the podcast you want by selecting the Download links beside each episode.