- 1 What is the scoring in zilch?
- 2 What are the rules of the dice game?
- 3 How many dice are in zilch?
- 4 How much is a straight in zilch?
- 5 What is 4 of a kind in 10000?
- 6 Is zilch the same as Farkle?
- 7 What is 3 ones Farkle?
- 8 Can you play Farkle with 5 dice?
- 9 How many points is 3 pairs in Farkle?
- 10 What are the rules of 10000?
- 11 What is a full house worth in 10000?
- 12 What is a straight worth in 10000?
- 13 What game is played with 5 dice?
What is the scoring in zilch?
Any four of a kind = points scored for a triple x 2. Any five of a kind = points scored for 4 of a kind x 2. A four of a kind and a pair (333322, for example) = 500 points. 3 doubles (221155, for example) = 500 points.
What are the rules of the dice game?
The basic premise of the game is this: you roll six dice. Some combinations of dice will score points, while others don’t. You take out the dice that have scored points and then decide whether to keep that score, or re-roll the remaining dice to try to score more points.
How many dice are in zilch?
To go for more, just pick up the unscored dice and roll. A player may keep rolling as long as there is no zilch. Whenever all 6 dice are scored during the turn (“a turnover”) the player is entitled to pick up all 6 dice and roll again.
How much is a straight in zilch?
Rolled dice are scored as follows: six of a kind equals 6,000 points; five of a kind equals 5,000; four of a kind equals 4,000; any two triplets equals 3,000 points; any three pairs equals 2,000 points; a straight equals 1,500 points; three 6s equals 600 points; three 5s equals 500 points; three 4s equals 400 points;
What is 4 of a kind in 10000?
|Other Three of a kind||#*100|
| = 200 points|
|Four of a kind||Three of a kind value *2|
| = 2*300 = 600 points|
Is zilch the same as Farkle?
Farkle, or Farkel, is a dice game has also been called or is similar to 1000/5000/10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch, or Zonk. Its origins as a folk game are unknown, but the game dates back to at least the mid 1980s.
What is 3 ones Farkle?
Farkle Scoring Variations
- Three pairs = 500 points.
- Four of a kind = 2x (double) the 3 -of-a-kind value.
- Five of a kind = Triple the 3 -of-a-kind value.
- Six of a kind = Quadruple the 3 -of-a-kind value.
- Six 1’s = 5000 points.
- Two triplets = 2500 points.
- Three 1’s = 300 points (Known as a Pocket Farkle )
- No points for a straight.
Can you play Farkle with 5 dice?
Players will need five dice. He recommends casino dice which come in a pack of five. Trailer has one rule, if a die falls on the floor, whatever the number is face-up is your score. A straight is 2,3,4, 5,6,and although it totals 600, you receive 1000 points.
How many points is 3 pairs in Farkle?
|Three 1 Spot||1,000|
|Three Farkles||Lose 1,000|
What are the rules of 10000?
These are the base methods of scoring:
- Single fives are worth 50 points.
- Single ones are worth 100 points.
- Three of a kind are worth 100 points times the number rolled, except for three ones which are worth 1000 points.
What is a full house worth in 10000?
All five dice with the same number. If a player makes a Straight, Full House, or Four of a Kind on their first roll of a turn, it is worth 10 extra points. A player who makes Whamee on their first roll automatically wins the game.
What is a straight worth in 10000?
When a player gets 3 sets of pairs when rolling 6 dice this is Pairs. Pairs and Straights are worth 5oo points.
What game is played with 5 dice?
Bones is a dice game in which players take turns rolling five dice in an attempt to score points. The first player to score 10,000 points is declared the winner.