- 1 How do you redeem a code on line play?
- 2 How do you get circle points in line play?
- 3 Can you trade in line play?
- 4 How do you become VIP on line play?
- 5 How do you get badges in line play?
- 6 What is a circle in line play?
- 7 How do you get gems in line play?
- 8 How do you get Gacha tickets in line play?
- 9 How do you make clothes in line play?
- 10 How do you recycle in line play?
- 11 Can you play line play on the computer?
- 12 How do you level up in line play?
- 13 What does fairy dust do in line play?
How do you redeem a code on line play?
How to apply Line Play Coupon Codes for Free Gift, Invitation and Gems?
- Open LINEPLAY and locate the event icon.
- Click on the event icon and tap on gift code.
- Write the code in the text box provided.
- Click on the submit button and you will receive the cute item or gems related to the code.
How do you get circle points in line play?
Take on Circle Members together with other members of your Circle. In some missions you must work together to solve problems and others, you must take on alone. Clear them all and all members of the Circle will get rewards! Work together to clear the missions you get before they expire to get special rewards!
Can you trade in line play?
No. The reason why the app is available for free is because they make their money on the sale of extra gems/hearts. It’s good to have a second account anyway, so you can give yourself any gift items that you might want.
How do you become VIP on line play?
In order to become a VIP member, you have to collect stars each month. This can be done in the following ways: Collecting stars from the Today’s Gift Log (found in the Quests list). It can get you up to VIP Gold each month before it resets.
How do you get badges in line play?
To buy badges, you can get ‘points’ by buying gems, and then you purchases badges at the badge shop for 5 points each.
What is a circle in line play?
Circles is a feature where players can find other players with similar hobbies or interests and bond with them in a private chatroom and a special private space.
How do you get gems in line play?
You can earn gems just by playing the game and completing the daily quest on the game. And you can earn exclusive items too! And you can earn exclusive items too!
- Look out for Notifications. Line Play’s Facebook will sometimes have events that can earn you gems.
- Watch Videos.
How do you get Gacha tickets in line play?
You’ll can get Gacha tickets them from the various events that take place in LINE PLAY, and you can see which tickets you have received in your Mailbox.
How do you make clothes in line play?
You can make clothes by first getting the Blueprint for an item and then gathering all of the materials that are need to make it. With Blueprints for a clothing item, you can make clothes of a range of levels from a single Blueprint; you’ll get one of the possible clothing items at random.
How do you recycle in line play?
Tap the Recycle button in your clsoet to exchange duplicate items for Gems. Prizes will be sent to your Mailbox at the end of the event.
Can you play line play on the computer?
Now you can just double click on the App icon in bluestacks and start using LINE PLAY – Our Avatar World App on your laptop. You can use the App the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones. If you have an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file.
How do you level up in line play?
The Upgrade feature allows players to upgrade a certain Gachapon item to have a higher rarity. The upgraded item usually has a unique, special animation and appearance. To upgrade an item, go to the Gacha Shop list and select the Gacha that has an UPGRADE tag. If you have all required items, you’ll be able to upgrade.
What does fairy dust do in line play?
Just throw some Fairy Dust into Gramma Wizzy’s cauldron, select a year, and watch the sparks fly! A random Gacha from the chosen year will appear, and you can play it as much as you like for one hour.