- 1 How do I get YouTube to play while playing other apps?
- 2 How do you keep YouTube playing on Android?
- 3 Can we play Youtube in background?
- 4 How do I get youtube to play in the corner of my screen?
- 5 Which app can play YouTube in the background?
- 6 Can I listen to YouTube and use my iPhone?
- 7 How can I play music while playing a video?
How do I get YouTube to play while playing other apps?
For Android * Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do you keep YouTube playing on Android?
Use Desktop Mode on Android
- Search for the video you want to play.
- Once the site refreshes, press the start button to play the video.
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find the video in your settings.
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another app, and YouTube will continue to play.
Can we play Youtube in background?
Pull down the notification shade, and you will see the media controls of the video that you just played. Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
How do I get youtube to play in the corner of my screen?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button. The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.
Which app can play YouTube in the background?
Head to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Download the VLC for Android app. Once downloaded, go to the YouTube app. Open the video you want to play in the background.
Can I listen to YouTube and use my iPhone?
Using the YouTube app, iPhone or iPad users can keep listening to music while they get on with something else. To force YouTube audio to keep playing in the background, open up the relevant video and start it playing. Then press the home button so that the app closes, at which point the audio will stop.
How can I play music while playing a video?
But don’t worry anymore! How to Record Video While Playing Music
- Install Together – Record Video While Playing Music app.
- Play music from Spotify, SoundCloud, etc.
- You can also pause the music or keep it playing.
- Open the Together app and tap on the record.
- That’s it, enjoy the music while recording the video.