- 1 How do you use rn blink in DBD?
- 2 Is the nurse good dead by daylight?
- 3 How do you play nurse dead by daylight on console?
- 4 Who is the fastest killer in DBD?
- 5 How far can the nurse blink?
- 6 Is nurse the best killer in DBD?
- 7 What is the hag from dead by daylight?
- 8 Where is the legion from?
- 9 Is Nurse good on console?
With a Blink, the Nurse can move through the pallet, and be on the same side as a survivor within a second. If you then charge up your Blink again, you can be closer to the survivor, and get a hit on them before they’ve even realised that you’re much closer than they thought.
Is the nurse good dead by daylight?
The Nurse remains one of the most powerful killers in Dead by Daylight. Her ability makes her one of the strongest characters in the game. With a huge roster of both survivors and killers, fans of the game are spoiled for choice in regards to their options within Dead by Daylight.
How do you play nurse dead by daylight on console?
How do you play nurse on console?
- You get the blink right and the attack misses even though the survivor is in front of you.
- Statues/tires/rocks you cannot blink through.
- Staircases, you can blink down from them but not up ror across efficiently.
- Her individual cooldown on each blink on top of the fatigue.
Who is the fastest killer in DBD?
Wraith has fastest base movement speed while cloaked, at 126% of surv top speed. Uncloaked he’s standard 115%.
The Nurse travels the Blink distance in a set time frame of 0.5 seconds.
Is nurse the best killer in DBD?
In conclusion; nurse is no longer the best killer anymore and she is left to settle in the dust, you will occasionally see a couple nurse players, but those will continue to be, but a shadow of her former self no doubt you can still get highlights with her sometimes, but that doesn’t stop the fact she is utterly
What is the hag from dead by daylight?
The Hag is a cursed Killer, able to place Phantasm Traps and then teleport to them upon activation, using her Power., apply crippling penalties to Survivors as long as the associated Totem remains uncleansed.
Where is the legion from?
Frank, Julie, Susie, Joey
|Gender||Male or Female|
Is Nurse good on console?
is nurse on console as good as she is on pc? No. Nurse is way too unforgiving to use on console. Constant FPS drops when Blinking will frustrate you more than any Survivor ever could.