What are the notes for recorder?
Most music for recorders is written in treble clef, except for bass recorder which commonly uses bass clef. All notes are one of the letters of the music alphabet: A, B, C, D, E, F or G. These notes can also be sharp (#), which raises the pitch by a half step, or flat (b), which lowers the pitch by a half step.
What are the pitch letters for hot cross buns?
- Grade: Kindergarten.
- Origin: England – Folk Song.
- Key: F Major.
- Time: 2/4.
- Form: AABA.
- Rhythm: beginners: | ta ta | ti ti ti ti | ta (ta) |
- Pitches: beginners: Do Re Mi.
- Intervals: beginners: Do/Mi.
What is the easiest song to play on the recorder?
8 Easy Songs On A Recorder
- Hot Cross Buns.
- Go To Sleep.
- Au Clair De La Lune.
- Merrily We Roll Along.
- Rain Rain Go Away.
- Closet Key.
- Baby Shark.
- Let’s Go Sports Team, Let’s Go!
What are the 5 types of recorders?
The 5 main types of recorders used in recorder consorts (ensembles) are sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, and bass. There are other specialty recorders as well.
How do you play notes on trumpet?
To play the different notes, follow these instructions below:
- A#/Bb: hold the first valve only.
- B: hold the middle valve (second valve)
- C: do not hold any of the valves on a trumpet.
- C#/Db: hold the first two valves.
- D: hold the first and third valves.
- D#/Eb: hold the last two valves.
- E: press the first two valves.
Where is hot cross buns from?
Hot cross bun
|Homemade hot cross buns|
|Place of origin||United Kingdom|
|Region or state||England|
|Main ingredients||Flour, currants or raisins with spices|
What is the key for hot cross buns?
To find them on the piano just look for the group of 2 black keys. The 3 white keys underneath are C, D, E, in that order. Hot Cross Buns consist of 5 lines or phrases.