What are the chords for I’m yours?
- Title: I’m Yours.
- Artist: Jason Mraz.
- Songwriters: Jason Mraz.
- Album: We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things.
- Key: G (Capo at 4th fret, actual key is B)
- Tempo: 152 (It’s also easier to think of it at 76)
- Chord Progression: G–D–Em–C–A7.
- Accompaniment Technique: Open Chords, Pulsing and Alternate Strumming.
What is the strumming pattern for I’m yours?
The strumming pattern at it’s heart is very simple. It’s just DUDUDU played pretty much throughout but there strums are damped and don’t ring out. To begin with I’d recommend laying your fretting fingers across the frets and just getting the feel right.
How great is our God chords?
[Chorus] G How great is our God, sing with me, Em7 How great is our God, and all will see, C D G How great, how great is our God. [Bridge] G Name above all names, Em7 Worthy of all praise, C My heart will sing D G How great is our God.
What do u mean chords?
Better make up your mind C What do you mean? [Verse] G D You ‘re overprotective when I’m leaving, Em C Trying to compromise but I can’t win G D You wanna make a point but you keep preaching, Em C You had me from the start won’t let this end [Pre-chorus] G D First you wanna go to the left and you want to turn right Em C
What’s the easiest song to play on ukulele?
Here are five easy ukulele songs you can learn in one day.
- With or Without You – U2.
- Stand By Me – Ben E. King.
- One Love – Bob Marley.
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz.
- Soul Sister – Train.