- 1 What are the rules to Trivial Pursuit?
- 2 What is the most current version of Trivial Pursuit?
- 3 Are old Trivial Pursuit games worth anything?
- 4 What is Trivial Pursuit Master Edition?
- 5 What are the 6 Trivial Pursuit categories?
- 6 Is there a Disney Trivial Pursuit?
- 7 What is the meaning of Trivial Pursuit?
- 8 Is there a UK version of Trivial Pursuit?
- 9 What are the subjects in Trivial Pursuit?
- 10 Is there a Trivial Pursuit app?
- 11 What is the rarest board game?
- 12 What is the original Trivial Pursuit worth?
- 13 What is the most expensive board game?
What are the rules to Trivial Pursuit?
If you answer the question correctly, move your track pawn around the bonus track. A correctly- answered easy question moves it one space, a correctly-answered medium question moves it two spaces, and a correctly-answered hard question moves it three spaces. Then roll the die again and take another turn.
What is the most current version of Trivial Pursuit?
Trivial Pursuit: 6th Edition.
Are old Trivial Pursuit games worth anything?
Your copy of Monopoly, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, Sorry, etc are not going to be worth anything. Outside of rare special editions or editions made with expensive components, popular/well known games aren’t worth anything because they have been printed so many times in the past.
What is Trivial Pursuit Master Edition?
The Trivial Pursuit Master Edition game adds a modern twist to the classic game you love. It will challenge you and fill your head with fascinating facts. With 3,000 intriguing, challenging, and sometimes humorous questions, the Trivial Pursuit Master Edition game lets trivia buffs show off their smarts.
What are the 6 Trivial Pursuit categories?
Questions are split into six categories, with each one having its own color to readily identify itself; in the classic version of Trivial Pursuit, the Geography category is blue, Entertainment is pink, History is yellow, Arts & Literature is originally brown, later purple, Science & Nature is green, and Sports &
Is there a Disney Trivial Pursuit?
Created for the whole family, trivial pursuit, Disney for all edition features three innovative question types, Take 2 Trivia – giving two chances to earn the wedge, My Disney – a little personal trivia sparked by favorite Disney moments or characters and Disney List – work together to create lists or choose which dont
What is the meaning of Trivial Pursuit?
Trivial Pursuit is a board game in which progress is determined by a player’s ability to answer general knowledge and popular culture questions. An online version of Trivial Pursuit was launched in September 2003. Dozens of question sets have been released for the game.
Is there a UK version of Trivial Pursuit?
Other official Trivial Pursuit games such as “Star Trek” have been released in United Kingdom.
What are the subjects in Trivial Pursuit?
Questions are split into six categories, with each one having its own colour to readily identify itself; in the classic version of Trivial Pursuit, these are Geography (blue), Entertainment (pink), History (yellow), Arts &Literature (originally brown, later purple), Science & Nature (green), and Sports & Leisure (
Is there a Trivial Pursuit app?
The Trivial Pursuit & Friends mobile app is available to download now on iOS, Windows and Android.
What is the rarest board game?
Top 10 Rarest Board Games
- Jati: The Queen’s Gambit – Considered Rare.
- Dark Tower – Considered Rare.
- Charles Darrow’s Handmade Monopoly Sets – Super Rare.
- Renault F1 Team Collection Chess Set – Super Rare.
- Art of War Chess Set – One of a Kind Rare.
- Charles Hollander Backgammon – Super Rare.
- Sidney Mobell Monopoly – Super Rare.
- Jewel Royal Chess Set.
What is the original Trivial Pursuit worth?
You can usually get $5-$20 dollars depending on condition and edition.
What is the most expensive board game?
Jewel Royale Chess Set – $9.8 Million At $9.8 million, a chess set produced for Jewel Royale is the single most expensive board game set that can be found in the entire world.