- 1 Why is my Google Play service not updating?
- 2 How do I update Google Play services without Google Play?
- 3 What is the latest version of Google Play services?
- 4 Why is Google Play services not working?
- 5 How do I force Google Play Services to update?
- 6 How do I fix Google Play services?
- 7 What happens if I clear cache on Google Play store?
- 8 How do I download the latest version of Google Play services?
- 9 Can I download Google Play services?
- 10 Which Google Play Services version do I need?
- 11 How do I clear Play Store cache?
- 12 How do I enable Google Play?
- 13 How do I fix Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped on my Android?
- 14 What does Google Play services keeps stopping mean?
- 15 How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped?
Why is my Google Play service not updating?
Clear Cache and Data This is also a well known method to fix the update issue. All you need to do is a clear the cache for Play Services and Play Store. If the problem continues, then try clearing data for them as well. Step 2: Under All Apps or System apps (if available), look for Google Play Services.
How do I update Google Play services without Google Play?
Just install Google Play Services from a trusted website. You can download it from apkmirror.com, but it is important to choose the right version for your smartphone. Read the minimum Android version and architecture (arm/arm64/x86). After that you need to install the APK.
What is the latest version of Google Play services?
Google Play Services 21.24. 17 (040300-382381763) for Android – Download.
Why is Google Play services not working?
Clear cache & data from Google Play Services On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app. Tap Google Play Services. Tap Storage or Storage & cache. Clear cache.
How do I force Google Play Services to update?
To update Google Play Services on your Android device, head to the “Apps & Notifications” menu in your settings. Google Play Services let your Android apps connect to the internet and communicate with Google. Updating Google Play Services can fix app issues, and help your Android device run faster.
How do I fix Google Play services?
Seeing a ” Google Play service has stopped” error on Android? Here are the basic steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all X apps > and find the Google Play Store.
- On the app’s page, choose Storage and then Clear storage or Clear data.
- Repeat this process for Google Play Services.
- Restart your phone.
What happens if I clear cache on Google Play store?
If your Google Play Store is loading much slower than usual, you can easily clear your Google Play cache on an Android to refresh the platform and make it run more efficiently. Clearing your Google Play cache will not delete any apps or other programs you have downloaded.
How do I download the latest version of Google Play services?
Tap My apps & games and you’ll see a list of pending updates. Find and download the latest version of Google Services Framework if available. Open the left menu again and tap Settings. Scroll to the bottom of this page and tap the Play Store version to check for updates to the Google Play app.
Can I download Google Play services?
Google Play Services is an Android app that makes sure the rest of your apps are up-to-date. It does this by constantly checking that all installed apps have the latest available versions.
Which Google Play Services version do I need?
A compatible Android device that runs Android 4.1 (API level 16) or higher and has the Google Play Store app installed.
How do I clear Play Store cache?
How to clear the cache for the Google Play Store app
- Open your Android device’s “Settings” menu, and then tap “Apps.”
- Locate and tap the Google Play Store app.
- Tap ” Storage ” and then tap ” Clear cache.” You’ll also see an option to ” Clear data.” It’s recommended you try both when troubleshooting your problem.
How do I enable Google Play?
#1 Enable Play Store from App Settings
- Head over to Settings on your Android device.
- Apps are usually divided into ‘Downloaded’, ‘On card’, ‘Running’ and ‘All’.
- Scroll around and you may find ‘ Google Play Store ‘ in the list.
- If you see a ‘Disabled’ configuration on this app – tap to Enable.
How do I fix Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped on my Android?
Clear the data and cache on the Google Play services app.
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under the Settings category, select Settings.
- Under the TV category, select Apps.
- Under the System app category, select Google Play Service.
- Select Clear data.
- Select OK.
- Select Clear All Data.
- Select OK.
What does Google Play services keeps stopping mean?
The reason why your google play services keep stopping may be because the app is not updated. So, if you find your google play is unable to work, you can update it according to the following steps: If the version you are using is up to date, the app will show, “ Google Play is up to date” on the screen.
How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped?
9 Easy Fixes When Google Play Services Keeps Stopping
- Restart Your Device.
- Fix Your Device’s Date and Time.
- Clear Cache on Google Play Services.
- Reset Google Play Services Preferences.
- Update Google Play Services and Apps.
- Uninstall Google Play Services Updates.
- Use Another Google Account.
- Update Android Version.