- 1 How do you start a presentation example?
- 2 Which button is used to play a slideshow?
- 3 What are the steps to customize a slide show?
- 4 What should I say in presentation?
- 5 How do you start and end a presentation?
- 6 How do I start a PowerPoint with a Start button?
- 7 What are the shortcut keys in PowerPoint?
- 8 Which button is used to set up the pen color?
How do you start a presentation example?
Welcome Your Audience & Introduction
- Welcome to [name of company or event]. My name is [name] and I am the [job title or background information].
- Thank you for coming today.
- Good morning/afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
- On behalf of [name of company], I’d like to welcome you today.
- Hi everyone.
Frequently used shortcuts
|To do this||Press|
|Start a presentation from the beginning.||F5|
|Start a presentation from the current slide.||Shift+F5|
|Start the presentation in Presenter View.||Alt+F5 PowerPoint 2010 and 2007: Not available|
What are the steps to customize a slide show?
Create a custom show
- Open the presentation that you want to use to create a custom show.
- On the Slide Show tab, under Play Slide Show, click Custom Shows, and then click Edit Custom Shows.
- Click New.
- Under Slides in presentation, click the slides that you want to include in the custom show, and then click Add.
What should I say in presentation?
Useful English phrases for a presentation
- Welcome. At the beginning of each presentation, you should welcome your audience.
- Introducing the speaker.
- Introducing the topic.
- Explanation of goals.
- Starting point.
- End of a section.
- Interim conclusion.
How do you start and end a presentation?
How to begin a presentation
- Thank your audience. A genuine show of gratitude is a great technique when considering how to begin a presentation.
- Create and memorize a great first line.
- Make a strong statement.
- Say nothing.
- Ask a question.
- Tell a story.
- Tell a joke.
- Use a quote.
Click on the PowerPoint icon in the Taskbar. If you do not see the icon, go to the Start button, right-click, and choose Search. Type ” PowerPoint ” in the search field, and when PowerPoint appears, double-click it. ( Windows 7: Go to the Start button, then All Programs and choose PowerPoint.
What are the shortcut keys in PowerPoint?
Basic PowerPoint shortcut keys
- Ctrl + N – Create a new presentation document.
- Ctrl + O – Open an existing presentation document.
- Ctrl + S: Save a presentation.
- Alt + F2 or F12 – Open the Save As dialog box.
- Ctrl + W or Ctrl + F4 – Close a presentation.
- Ctrl + Q – Save and close a presentation.
- Ctrl + Z – Undo an action.
In Microsoft Powerpoint, in order to setup the pen color, you will have to go to the Slide Show tab and click the ” Set Up Slide Show” button.