- 1 Why can’t I downgrade Google Play services?
- 2 How do I install an older version of Google Play?
- 3 How do I downgrade Google Play Services 2020?
- 4 How do you force install Google Play services?
- 5 What if I disable Google Play services?
- 6 Can I get an older version of an app?
- 7 Can you revert to an older version of an app?
- 8 How do I download an older version of an app from the Play Store?
- 9 How do I uninstall a Google update?
- 10 Can I download Google Play services?
- 11 What happens if I clear cache on Google Play store?
- 12 How do I fix YouTube without Google Play services?
Why can’t I downgrade Google Play services?
Google Play Services is a system app, hence it cannot be uninstalled without root. In a situation whereby phone freezes, crash, or become unresponsive after updating to a newer version, the only solution is to revert ( downgrade ) to an older version that worked.
How do I install an older version of Google Play?
Tap on the app and you will see more details about the app. Here scroll down and you will see an All versions section below. This section lists all of the available versions of the app along with version number and the date it was released. Look for the version you need and tap on the Download button next to it.
How do I downgrade Google Play Services 2020?
It’s easy, and here’s how you can do that:
- Go to Settings and then find the Apps option.
- Once you are under the Apps section, tap on the menu button located at the top-right corner.
- Tap on the Show system option to see all the system apps.
- Now scroll down and look for Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Disable button.
How do you force install Google Play services?
Step 1: Make sure Google Play Services is up to date
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don’t see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.
What if I disable Google Play services?
If the programs don’t run, then you can enable it again, but just disabling it will cause no harm to your phone. The Android operating system itself does not require Google play services to run smoothly. Millions of phones run without Google play ever being installed in the first place.
Can I get an older version of an app?
Installing old versions of Android apps involves downloading the APK file of an app’s older version from an external source and then sideloading it to the device for installation.
Can you revert to an older version of an app?
Fortunately, there is a way to downgrade an app if you need to. From the Home screen, select “Settings” > “ Apps “. Choose the app you wish to downgrade. Select “Uninstall” or “Uninstall updates“.
How do I download an older version of an app from the Play Store?
To download an app’s older version, you will have to search for the app in the site’s search bar and tap on the “ Versions ” button to see a listing of all the previous version APKs. Then, you can just download the version of the app you want and install it.
How do I uninstall a Google update?
How to Uninstall Updates of Play services
- open “Settings” > “Apps” > “ Google Play services ”
- tap “ uninstall updates ”
- agree to system messages.
Can I download Google Play services?
Google Play Services is an Android app that makes sure the rest of your apps are up-to-date. It does this by constantly checking that all installed apps have the latest available versions.
What happens if I clear cache on Google Play store?
If your Google Play Store is loading much slower than usual, you can easily clear your Google Play cache on an Android to refresh the platform and make it run more efficiently. Clearing your Google Play cache will not delete any apps or other programs you have downloaded.
How do I fix YouTube without Google Play services?
In android “reset app preference” is another most amazing feature that helps us to reset all the apps whether it’s a disabled app, inbuilt, permission app or any default apps, so if your youtube getting an error from some hidden source of disturbed setting then reset app preference is the best way to solve your error