- 1 How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
- 2 How do I change my Google Play store country on my computer?
- 3 How do I change my country on Google?
- 4 How do you download an app that’s not available in your country?
- 5 How do you fix this item is not available in your country?
- 6 How do I change my app store region?
- 7 How do I change my device location?
- 8 How do I change my browser country?
- 9 How can I change my Google Play Store account without VPN?
- 10 How do I change my Google Play country VPN?
- 11 How do I change my region on Gmail?
- 12 Why is Google defaulting to the wrong country?
- 13 Why Google thinks I’m in a different country?
- 14 How do I get Google search results from other countries?
How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
However, there is a simple way to get around these restrictions – you can change your Google Play Store location by using a VPN. How to Use a VPN to Access the Google Play Store
- Choose a Top-Rated VPN.
- Clear the Data on Your Google Play Store App.
- Connect to a Server in a Country That Has the App You Want.
How do I change my Google Play store country on my computer?
Change your Google Play country
- In a browser, go to pay. google.com.
- At the top, click Settings.
- Under “Payments profile,” next to “ Country / Region,” click Edit.
- To create a new Google Pay profile and link it to a new country or region:
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country or region.
How do I change my country on Google?
On a desktop, you can find the Settings option in the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, click on the Search Settings. On the Settings page, look for the heading that says Region for Search Results. Choose the region you like from the drop-down menu and tap Save to change Google Search location.
How do you download an app that’s not available in your country?
Method 1 – Use VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How do you fix this item is not available in your country?
How to fix “This item isn’t available in your country ” error
- Try to find a good VPN provider.
- Install the VPN app provided by your VPN provider on your Android device.
- Choose a VPN server in a country of your choice.
- Establish a VPN connection.
How do I change my app store region?
How to change your local iTunes Store and App Store country
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Authenticate with Password or Touch ID, if required.
- Tap on Country / Region.
- Tap on Change Country or Region.
- Choose a new country or region.
- Tap on Next.
How do I change my device location?
You can choose your location mode based on accuracy, speed, and battery use.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security & Location. Location. If you don’t see “Security & Location,” tap Location.
- Tap Mode. Then pick: High accuracy: Use GPS, Wi-Fi, mobile networks, and sensors to get the most accurate location.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS).
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location …
How can I change my Google Play Store account without VPN?
The Method I Followed:
- Check the current status of your PlayStore account’s locations. To do so, here are the steps. Open your PlayStore App and click on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left corner. Image Source: Author.
- Step 2: Click on the Account Tab. image: Author.
- Step 3: Look at the Current location there.
How do I change my Google Play country VPN?
Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to access the menu.
- Go to Account.
- Scroll down to Country and profiles.
- You should see the option to switch to the country you’re browsing from with a VPN.
How do I change my region on Gmail?
To change the country on your Google Account:
- Visit the Google Accounts homepage and sign in to your account.
- Click the Edit link next to ‘Email addresses. ‘ You’ll then have the option to edit the information in the ‘ Country ‘ field.
Why is Google defaulting to the wrong country?
For reasons best known to Google, the default region for localization is based on “Current Region” (i.e., your detected location), regardless of which Google country domain you visit, and regardless of whether your location has been correctly detected.
Why Google thinks I’m in a different country?
This can be just a browser error, and to check that, we advise trying out a different web browser. In some instances, the issue can be related to cache, and you just need to clean it to fix the problem. If a certain website thinks you’re in a different country, adjusting your location settings should fix the problem.
How do I get Google search results from other countries?
See results for a different country
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Google app.
- Tap More Settings Language & region. Search region.
- Tap the region you want to see search results in.