- 1 Can I play music on speakers and game through headphones?
- 2 How do you make sound come out of both headphones?
- 3 How do I use both headphones and mic speakers in one port?
- 4 How do I play sound through a game?
- 5 Why does sound only come out of one side of my headphones?
- 6 How do I adjust the left and right sound on my headphones?
- 7 How do I fix my headphones without sound?
- 8 How do I play sound through my TV and headphones?
- 9 Does PS4 have digital audio out?
Can I play music on speakers and game through headphones?
Yes you can. Depending on your motherboard or sound card you can often configure seperate playback devices to play something other than what goes through your regular speakers.
How do you make sound come out of both headphones?
Under Accessibility, you can selected Mono Audio, and even slide the sound from one ear to the other. For Android users, go to Settings, choose Accessibility, then scroll down and select Hearing and tap Mono Audio.
How do I use both headphones and mic speakers in one port?
If you look closely around the headphone ports, you’ll see that one of them only has a headphone icon assigned to it, while the other has either a headset icon or a headphone icon beside a mic. This means you can plug your headsets with a single jack in the second port and use it for input as well as output.
How do I play sound through a game?
Answer: You can play audio over mic in game by changing your default microphone to your system sounds. Try going to Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > Manage Audio Devices > Recording and enabling Stereo Mix and setting it to the default mic.
Why does sound only come out of one side of my headphones?
If you only hear audio from the left side of your headphones, make sure the audio source has stereo output capability. IMPORTANT:A mono device will only output sound to the left side. Generally, if a device has an output jack labeled EARPHONE it will be mono, while an output jack labeled HEADPHONE will be stereo.
How do I adjust the left and right sound on my headphones?
Adjust headphone balance or enable ‘Mono Audio’
- Head to ‘Settings’. Head to ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Accessibility’. Select ‘Accessibility’.
- There, you should find a slider to shift speaker balance either left or right.
- If this doesn’t work, you can also check the ‘Mono Audio’ feature.
How do I fix my headphones without sound?
If your headphones don’t produce any sound after connecting to a second audio source, your headphones may require repair. Bluetooth® connection:
- Make sure to select your headphones in the Bluetooth settings of your audio source.
- Turn your headphones off and on.
- Pair your headphones to your audio device again.
How do I play sound through my TV and headphones?
Connect the devices
- Make sure the source device has multiple outputs.
- Connect the source device to your TV.
- On the back of the source device, connect one end of the audio cable to the AUDIO OUT jack.
- On the back of the transmitter of the headphones, connect the other end of the audio cable to the AUDIO IN jack.
Does PS4 have digital audio out?
The PS4 will automatically output sound via HDMI, so it is usually not necessary to adjust these settings. To adjust settings, select Sound and Screen > Audio Output Settings > Primary Output Port > DIGITAL OUT ( OPTICAL ).