- 1 How do I get both headphones and speakers to play?
- 2 Why are my speakers and headphones working simultaneously?
- 3 How do I make sound come through both speakers and headphones Windows 10?
- 4 How do I play music through my speakers and headphones at the same time Android?
- 5 Can I use headphones and speakers at the same time PC?
- 6 Can you have 2 audio outputs Windows 10?
- 7 Is it bad to use headphones as speakers?
- 8 How do I play sound through HDMI speakers?
How do I get both headphones and speakers to play?
Playing Sound on Headphones And Speakers Using Software Settings
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
Why are my speakers and headphones working simultaneously?
The “audio playing through headphones and speakers at the same time ” problem is usually related to a settings issue or an issue with the drivers. Click on Manage audio devices under the Sound tab. Step 4. On the Playback tab, click on your headphones, and then click on the Set Default button.
How do I make sound come through both speakers and headphones Windows 10?
Method 2: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to make sure the default audio device is set correctly.
- Press Windows key + X and click on control panel.
- Type Sound in the search box and click on Sound.
- Click on Playback tab.
- Right-click on Microphone and select Set as default device.
- Click on Apply and then Ok.
How do I play music through my speakers and headphones at the same time Android?
Since you can not use both the speakers phone and headphone jack at the same time, the only solution I can suggest is to connect a Y splitter audio cable to your phone. Then connect one end to your headphones, and the other to a external speaker that uses an audio cable.
Can I use headphones and speakers at the same time PC?
Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to use speakers and headphones at the same time on a Windows 10 PC? Yes, it’s possible to simultaneously use headphones and speakers at the same time in Windows 10 without having to install additional programs.
Can you have 2 audio outputs Windows 10?
Windows 10 includes a Stereo Mix option that you can adjust to playing audio from two devices at once.
Is it bad to use headphones as speakers?
definitely yes. its also possible its your imagination, but you can most certainly damage headphones and speakers from excessive volume. IMO, if they’re distorting then playing at those volumes is likely to cause it to either fail, or degrade in quality from extended use at those volumes.
How do I play sound through HDMI speakers?
Can I play sound from my speakers and the HDMI at the same time on Win 10?
- Open Sound panel.
- Select Speakers as the default playback device.
- Go to the “Recording” tab.
- Right click and enable “Show Disabled Devices”
- A recording device called “Wave Out Mix”, “Mono Mix” or “Stereo Mix” (this was my case) should appear.