- 1 Which kingdom should I start Mount and Blade Warband?
- 2 Where do I start in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 3 What should I do in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 4 How do you cheat in Warband?
- 5 Can you become king of a faction in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 6 What is a steppe child?
- 7 What are Swadians good at?
- 8 How do you get Lords to join you Warband?
- 9 What are the Mount and Blade factions based on?
- 10 How do I start my own faction in Warband?
- 11 How do you make money in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 12 How much right to rule is enough?
- 13 How do you level up fast in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 14 What is the best weapon in Mount and Blade Warband?
Which kingdom should I start Mount and Blade Warband?
In my experience the best country to start as is Rhodoks because their infantry is very excellent (And Swadian Knights are very expensive), so unless you want to join another faction I’d start in Rhodoks and build up from there.
Where do I start in Mount and Blade Warband?
For starting Attributes pump up your strength to 12 or 15 and then put everything else in int for extra starting skills. For skills max out Iron Flesh and Power Strike. Put 1 or two points in Prisoner Management and a whatever you have left in looting, and Training.
What should I do in Mount and Blade Warband?
- Get a fast and mobile army, like 20 or so Swadian Knights.
- Go to Khergit and Sarranid lands.
- Hunt bandit groups with peasant women as their prisoners.
- Free every peasant woman you can find.
- Develop all your peasant women into a cadre of Sword Sisters, to serve as your Amazon bodyguard.
How do you cheat in Warband?
The Complete Mount and Blade Warband Cheats List
- In the inventory it gives you 1,000 Gold – CTRL + X.
- Knock out all of your troops – CTRL + SHIFT + F6.
- Knock out one of your troops – CTRL + F6.
- 1,000 Experience Point Bonus – CTRL + X.
- Add 10 points to weapon proficiency – CTRL + W.
- AI Fights For You – CTRL + F5.
Can you become king of a faction in Mount and Blade Warband?
Becoming the King In order to become king /queen, you must found your own kingdom, by capturing a fief while unaligned, rebelling as a Vassal when a fief is denied to you, or getting your husband/wife to help you start one.
What is a steppe child?
You were a child that grew up in the steppes. Steppes is a geographical type of location just like mountains and plains are. Basically where the khergs are from.
What are Swadians good at?
The Swadians have good calvary but the rest of their troops can be rolled over with ease. The Vaegirs have good calvary (not as good as Swadian ) but their main advantage is good archers and spam units. However many don’t have shields go get cut to pieces by Archers.
How do you get Lords to join you Warband?
Make sure you have a friendly relation with the lord you are speaking to. It’s best to convince whoever you have a good relation with first. Some lords that don’t even know you are willing. If you ‘ve recently talked to them about their king, then they will say that they’re “weary of politics” at the moment.
What are the Mount and Blade factions based on?
Sarranid are based off the Mamluk sultanate culture. Veigers are based off Muskovy/Novgorod/Russian cultures. Swadians are based off medieval French culture. Rhodoks are based off medieval Italian culture.
How do I start my own faction in Warband?
First, you have to begin a war with an existing kingdom. For this, you could try attacking caravan or pillaging villages until you are under 0 relationship with the kingdom. Then, you can start attacking castle and cities. IIRC, you can also, if you are a vassal to a kingdom, start a rebellion.
How do you make money in Mount and Blade Warband?
The easiest way to earn money fast in the early game is to go fight in the tournaments, and gamble on you winning. Tournaments are great for three reasosns. First; tournaments are easy to win (except for swadia and their damn jousts -_-). Second, by gambling you can end up earning over 10,000 gold in every tournament.
How much right to rule is enough?
Getting right to rule takes time. It is advised that before you start a nation of your own, you prepare yourself enough so that the lords respect/know you. Right to rule can reach a maximum of 99, whilst the minimum is 0.
How do you level up fast in Mount and Blade Warband?
Ctrl+spacebar to fast travel.
- Trainer is the only skill that stacks, meaning that leveling it on all of your companions will level your army up incredibly fast.
- Keeping a few extra horses in your inventory will increase your movement speed on the world map.
What is the best weapon in Mount and Blade Warband?
Best weapon in warband? Long hafted mace because it has a long range, its versatile, it can knock people down leaving them at a disadvantage, and it swings relatively quick. You can also use it with a shield, although its not the best for a shield, as it can only stab.