- 1 How do I delete SimCity from Google Play?
- 2 How do I delete my SimCity BuildIt?
- 3 How do I delete an old SimCity account?
- 4 How do you delete a city on SimCity?
- 5 What happens when I clear data of Google Play services?
- 6 How do you delete a game off of Google Play?
- 7 Can you reset Simcity Buildit?
- 8 How do I delete a game on Facebook and start over?
- 9 Can you delete game data on Facebook?
- 10 How do I continue SimCity BuildIt on another device?
- 11 How do I change my age in SimCity BuildIt?
- 12 Can I start a new city in SimCity BuildIt?
- 13 Can I delete a region in SimCity BuildIt?
- 14 How do I start over in SimCity?
How do I delete SimCity from Google Play?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app.
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under ” Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do I delete my SimCity BuildIt?
Re: restarting in simcity build it Settings > Apps > Sim City > Clear Data.
How do I delete an old SimCity account?
You have to go to the app settings then to simcity and disconnect it from apps you loved into then you will be able to load your new city hope this help..
How do you delete a city on SimCity?
From the Main Menu:
- Click ‘Play’
- Select the ‘Resume Game’ tab.
- Select the region your city is located in.
- Select the city you want to abandon.
- Click the Abandon button.
What happens when I clear data of Google Play services?
Data used by Play services is mostly cached data for these APIs, duplicated data of Android wear apps synched with your phone and some kind of search index. If you delete this data, chances are Google Play services will just recreate it. But you won’t delete any of your personal data by deleting Play services data.
How do you delete a game off of Google Play?
Uninstall & Reinstall Game (Android)
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Swipe across the screen from left to right (or tap the Menu icon) to open the Store home menu.
- Tap My apps.
- From the list, tap the game.
- Select Uninstall.
- After the app uninstalls, please select Install to download it again.
Can you reset Simcity Buildit?
You can reset your city but it will literally take you to square 1. All you need to do is delete the App; when gamecenter asks if you want your data keeping or removing select remove. Reinstall the game and done, you will be presented with the initial tutorial.
How do I delete a game on Facebook and start over?
How do I remove an app or game that I’ve added on Facebook?
- Scroll down, tap Settings, then tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap the app or website that you want to remove.
- Below the name of the app or website, tap Remove.
- Tap Remove again to confirm.
Can you delete game data on Facebook?
Almost every online game today has an option to delete game data and start over in the game settings. In order to reset your game on Facebook, you ‘ll have to delete it and the associated Facebook game data, and then add it to your account again.
How do I continue SimCity BuildIt on another device?
While in-game, click the settings button on the left, then login with one of the services (Google Play, Facebook, etc.). If you do the same on another device, your city will be playable on both.
How do I change my age in SimCity BuildIt?
Sadly, from what I know, you cannot change the age once it’s done. If you only just started your city, then you can just delete it and start a new one. If you’re really far into the game I wouldn’t delete it all if I were you. You need to put in your age to meet the right age in the country you’re from.
Can I start a new city in SimCity BuildIt?
If you go to settings, usage, simcity and press Delete app and saved data. You will be able to reinstall the game and create a new city.
Can I delete a region in SimCity BuildIt?
You can only abandon the city. There isn’t any deleting allowed. This is done from the main menu when you click Play and pick the region you want to play.
How do I start over in SimCity?
Starting over Under device settings, go to “Apps” > SimCity BuildIt > clear cache and data > uninstall app. Then power off/on device. Reinstall app via Play Store. Do tutorial; once you’ve built City Hall, tutorial ends, and you can connect to FB in game settings.