- 1 How do I listen to YouTube without being on the app?
- 2 How do you get YouTube to play in the background on iPhone?
- 3 Which app can play YouTube in the background?
- 4 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 5 Can I listen to YouTube with screen off?
- 6 How do you listen to music while watching YouTube?
- 7 Can I listen to YouTube and use my iPhone?
- 8 How do you watch youtube while using other apps IOS 14?
How do I listen to YouTube without being on the app?
- Open up your Chrome browser, and navigate to YouTube.com.
- Hit the three-dot menu button on the top right corner of the screen. Head to the “Request desktop site” option near the bottom of the list, and tap the field to turn it on. Check out how it should look below:
How do you get YouTube to play in the background on iPhone?
How to Play YouTube Videos in Background of Locked iPhone or iPad
- Open the YouTube app, then start playing the video you want to play in the background.
- Now press the Power / Lock / Sleep button quickly twice, the video should continue to play in the background while the device is locked.
Which app can play YouTube in the background?
Head to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Download the VLC for Android app. Once downloaded, go to the YouTube app. Open the video you want to play in the background.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button. The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.
Can I listen to YouTube with screen off?
You can listen to YouTube with the screen off, too. Press the sleep/wake button to turn your device off and the audio should continue to play. Again, if it doesn’t play then press the power button again and tap the play button on the lock screen to restart the audio (you can also skip between songs in a playlist too).
How do you listen to music while watching YouTube?
Here’s how to listen to music on YouTube while browsing your
- Open up the Safari tab.
- Type in YouTube’s URL – http:// youtube.com/ – into the search bar at the top of the page and hit Go.
- Choose the video you wish to watch and hit play, then exit the screen by pressing the home button on your device.
Can I listen to YouTube and use my iPhone?
Using the YouTube app, iPhone or iPad users can keep listening to music while they get on with something else. And all that’s needed is some headphones with a controller. To force YouTube audio to keep playing in the background, open up the relevant video and start it playing.
How do you watch youtube while using other apps IOS 14?
Activating Picture in Picture Mode
- Open Safari.
- Navigate to the YouTube website.
- Find a video that you want to watch.
- Tap on the square icon at the bottom to put the YouTube media player in full screen mode.
- Tap on the video to display the controls.