- 1 How do you get a YouTube Play button?
- 2 How do you make a play button?
- 3 How many subscribers do you need to get a bronze play button?
- 4 Do you get a YouTube Play button for 1000 subs?
- 5 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 6 How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
- 7 Who has a custom play button?
- 8 What happens after 1k subscribers on YouTube?
- 9 Does every YouTuber get a play button?
- 10 Who has a red diamond play button?
- 11 How do I get 4000 hours on YouTube?
- 12 Do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to get paid?
Diamond – once you have 10,000,000 subscribers. Custom Play Button – once you have 50 million subscribers. There are four play buttons currently being awarded by YouTube, in order they are:
- Silver: 100,000 Subscribers.
- Gold: 1,000,000 Subscribers.
- Diamond: 10,000,000 Subscribers.
- Custom/Ruby: 50,000,000 Subscribers.
How to add a play button
- Upload your image from your computer. Important to highlight that only certain image file formats are being supported at this stage.
- Click ‘Add Play Button ‘ Your image will now be uploaded and will be ready to be downloaded via our free add play button to image tool.
Bronze was for channels with 10,000 to 99,999 subscribers. The YouTube NextUp program is exclusive to channels meeting this threshold and other program criteria. This is also the minimum subscriber count required for a Spreadshop or Teespring merchandise shelf.
There is no such thing as a 1,000 subscribers Play Button award! (By the way, there is no award if your channel hits 10,000 subscribers either.) In YouTube terms, 10K subscribers still make for a pretty small channel.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Who is the richest YouTuber in the world today? The richest YouTuber in the world today is Jeffree Star with a net worth of $200 million. His net worth is 5x larger than the second richest YouTuber, PewDiePie, who has a net worth of $40 million.
How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)
PewDiePie with his Custom Play Button (for surpassing 50 million subscribers). The Custom Play Button or Ruby Play Button is a creator award given to YouTubers for reaching 50 million subscribers.
What happens after 1k subscribers on YouTube?
YouTubers would usually get a silver play button at 100k, a gold play button at 1 million subscribers and a diamond one at 10 million subscribers. “Creator Awards are given at YouTube’s sole discretion and we only recognise creators that have played by the rules.
Play Buttons The Red Diamond Play Button is a special award by YouTube given to channels who reach 100,000,000 (100 million) subscribers. There are currently only four YouTube channels that have received this award, that being of YouTuber PewDiePie, the Indian music label T-Series, Cocomelon and SET India.
How do I get 4000 hours on YouTube?
What Does 4000 hours of YouTube Watch Time Actually Mean? In order for the 4000 hours of Watch Time to count, your videos have to be public. So that means you can’t do a live stream, and then set it to unlisted. You also can’t make videos and then six months down the line, delete them or set them to private.
Do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to get paid?
Based on the YouTube Partner Program eligibility requirements, you need 1,000 or more subscribers to be able to monetize your channel. You also need at least 4,000 watch hours within the last 12 months and have an active Google AdSense account.