- 1 How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
- 2 How do I change my country on Google?
- 3 How can I buy an app from another country?
- 4 How do you fix this item is not available in your country?
- 5 Can I change my play store country?
- 6 How do I change my browser country?
- 7 How do I change my device location?
- 8 Why is Google defaulting to the wrong country?
- 9 Why Google thinks I’m in a different country?
- 10 Why can’t I change my region on App Store?
- 11 Why is an app not available in my region?
- 12 Why is an app not available in my country?
How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
However, there is a simple way to get around these restrictions – you can change your Google Play Store location by using a VPN. How to Use a VPN to Access the Google Play Store
- Choose a Top-Rated VPN.
- Clear the Data on Your Google Play Store App.
- Connect to a Server in a Country That Has the App You Want.
How do I change my country on Google?
On a desktop, you can find the Settings option in the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, click on the Search Settings. On the Settings page, look for the heading that says Region for Search Results. Choose the region you like from the drop-down menu and tap Save to change Google Search location.
How can I buy an app from another country?
Method 1 – Use VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How do you fix this item is not available in your country?
How to fix “This item isn’t available in your country ” error
- Try to find a good VPN provider.
- Install the VPN app provided by your VPN provider on your Android device.
- Choose a VPN server in a country of your choice.
- Establish a VPN connection.
Can I change my play store country?
Follow the below steps on your Android device to change your Play Store country: Open the Play Store app on your Android device. Slide out the left menu and select Account. On the Preferences tab, you’ll see a Country and profiles section at the bottom with your account’s current country.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS).
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location …
How do I change my device location?
You can choose your location mode based on accuracy, speed, and battery use.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security & Location. Location. If you don’t see “Security & Location,” tap Location.
- Tap Mode. Then pick: High accuracy: Use GPS, Wi-Fi, mobile networks, and sensors to get the most accurate location.
Why is Google defaulting to the wrong country?
For reasons best known to Google, the default region for localization is based on “Current Region” (i.e., your detected location), regardless of which Google country domain you visit, and regardless of whether your location has been correctly detected.
Why Google thinks I’m in a different country?
This can be just a browser error, and to check that, we advise trying out a different web browser. In some instances, the issue can be related to cache, and you just need to clean it to fix the problem. If a certain website thinks you’re in a different country, adjusting your location settings should fix the problem.
Why can’t I change my region on App Store?
Tap on featured on the bottom left corner of screeen. Scroll all the way to the bottom where your Apple ID info is. Tap View Apple ID, you may have to enter your password. Once the page loads change your country / region.
Why is an app not available in my region?
If Google Play says that “This item isn’t available in your country“, or the iTunes store says “ The item you’ve requested is not currently available in the country store…“, this means that the publisher of the application doesn’t want the application to listed on your country, there are several reasons such as the app
Why is an app not available in my country?
Force Stop and Clear Cache for Google Play Before you download the app you want to use, you have some clearing to do. Open “Settings → Application → Application Manager” or “All Applications → Locate Google Play Store → Clear Cache → Force Stop.” Do not press “Clear Data” – you want to leave this part alone.