- 1 How do you play the journey on FIFA 17?
- 2 Does FIFA 17 have the journey?
- 3 How long is FIFA 17 story mode?
- 4 How long is FIFA 17 Career Mode?
- 5 How do you shield the ball in FIFA 17 PS4?
- 6 What team does Alex Hunter play for in FIFA 17?
- 7 How many GB is FIFA 17?
- 8 What year does FIFA 17 career end?
- 9 Is FIFA hard to play?
- 10 Can I play Fifa 20 offline?
- 11 Is FIFA 20 worth buying?
How do you play the journey on FIFA 17?
FIFA 17 The Journey walkthrough
- Choose your new club.
- First match, tour, start of the season and coming off the bench.
- Farmed out on loan.
- Grinding it out in the Championship.
- Grinding it out again, this time in the Premier League.
Does FIFA 17 have the journey?
Introduced with FIFA 17, The Journey lets you live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League’s next rising star, Alex Hunter. Play at any club in the Premier League, for authentic managers and alongside some of the best players on the planet.
How long is FIFA 17 story mode?
In Fifa 17’s case, the answer is a 15-20 hour, Mass Effect-inspired story mode called The Journey.
How long is FIFA 17 Career Mode?
Because a amount of players in the game is not infinite, maybe. But every player that retires is regenerated. If anything there may get to a point where there are too many players. It’s 15 years.
How do you shield the ball in FIFA 17 PS4?
It’s incredibly easy – just follow these simple steps.
- Never use manual protect, which FYI is L1 and L2 ( PS4 ) or LT and LB (XB1)
- Instead, just hold down L2 or LT and you’ll go into Pro Protect mode.
- Just as a ball is passed to a player, press L2 / LT and the receiver will begin shielding as the ball arrives at their feet.
What team does Alex Hunter play for in FIFA 17?
In the regular season, after starting most games as a substitute, Alex Hunter is loaned out to one of Newcastle United, Aston Villa, or Norwich City as a result of the major signing of either Harry Kane or Ángel Di María by Alex’s parent club.
How many GB is FIFA 17?
Minimum Specifications: Operating System: Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1 (only) 64-Bit. RAM: 4 GB. Hard Drive Space Required: 15 GB. Minimum Supported Video Cards for FIFA 17: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650.
What year does FIFA 17 career end?
Career Mode ends at the end of the 2030/2031 Season after 15 (I think) seasons, when even the really young players are getting old.
Is FIFA hard to play?
More specifically, FIFA is not really a hard game. You just need some practice and get used to with the controller. At first, you will feel difficulties like handling 2–3 buttons at the same time but given adequate time, this will come naturally to you. Most important part is how good is your reflex and game reading.
Can I play Fifa 20 offline?
You can play offline.
Is FIFA 20 worth buying?
FIFA 20 is very enjoyable like what we expect from the FIFA new game. The Ultimate Team of FIFA improves a lot to march on and grow while the core game-play has been tweaked. The big feature of the FIFA 20 is Volta football which is not engaging like its predecessors.