- 1 Can I give Google Play credit to another account?
- 2 How do I transfer Google Play balance?
- 3 Can I convert Google Play credit to PayPal?
- 4 Where I can use Google Play balance?
- 5 Can I cash out Google Play balance?
- 6 How do I redeem my Google Play card for cash?
- 7 How do I link my PayPal to Google Play?
- 8 Can you buy food with Google Play?
- 9 Does Google Play balance expire?
Can I give Google Play credit to another account?
It’s not possible to share or transfer content between accounts on Google Play, even if you own both accounts. If you have multiple accounts on your device, make sure you sign in to the account you want to use before you complete your purchase.
How do I transfer Google Play balance?
Buy Play Credit with cash
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods Add a payment method. Buy Google Play Credit.
- Select an amount.
- Tap Continue.
- Select a store.
- Tap Get payment code.
- At the convenience store, follow the instructions.
Can I convert Google Play credit to PayPal?
Yes, you can transfer your unused google play balance / credit or Google Reward balance to your PayPal account. After money credited to the app wallet, you can cash out your money to your PayPal Wallet.
Where I can use Google Play balance?
Five ways to make use of your Google Play Credits
- YouTube Premium Subscription.
- Google One Subscription.
- Buy/Rent Movies and Books.
- In-app or In-game Purchases.
- Use Google Pay Credits to buy Paid/Premium Apps.
Can I cash out Google Play balance?
To withdraw money from your Google Pay balance: Sign in to Payment methods. Under ” Google Pay balance,” click Transfer balance. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
How do I redeem my Google Play card for cash?
How to redeem a Google Play card
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Open the menu by tapping the three lines in the upper left-hand corner.
- Scroll down and select ” Redeem.”
- Enter the code.
- Tap ” Redeem.”
- Confirm that you want to redeem the money.
- Enjoy your credit!
To add PayPal, copy and paste play. google.com/store/account into the address bar of a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) and select ” Add a new payment method.” Once you’ve added PayPal, you can use it to buy things from the Play Store app and the Play web store.
Can you buy food with Google Play?
Starting today, you can now order food directly from Google Search, Google Maps, or Google Assistant. The Google Assistant implementation on iOS and Android phones works in a similar way.
Does Google Play balance expire?
Do my credits expire? Yes. Google Play credits received expire one year from date of credit per the Google Opinion Rewards Terms of Service.