- 1 How do I keep YouTube app playing on Android?
- 2 How do I make YouTube play in the background?
- 3 Can you play YouTube app in background?
- 4 How can I play YouTube in my laptop background?
- 5 How can I listen to YouTube while using other apps?
- 6 How do I play YouTube with lock screen?
- 7 Can you close the YouTube app and still play music?
- 8 Why does YouTube stop when I minimize?
How do I keep YouTube app playing on Android?
Use Desktop Mode on Android
- Search for the video you want to play.
- Once the site refreshes, press the start button to play the video.
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find the video in your settings.
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another app, and YouTube will continue to play.
How do I make YouTube play in the background?
But first, here’s how you enable PiP for YouTube in Android.
- Open your Settings menu from your notifications pull-down or from your main menu.
- Select “Apps & Notifications”
- Tap “Advanced” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Special app access” > “Picture-in-picture”
Can you play YouTube app in background?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
How can I play YouTube in my laptop background?
Step 1: Launch Chrome and go to YouTube official site. Step 2: Find the video you’re searching for and tap the three dots in the top right of the screen. Step 3: Choose the Desktop site option from the drop-down list. Step 4: The site will refresh automatically, then play the video in desktop mode.
How can I listen to YouTube while using other apps?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button. The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps.
How do I play YouTube with lock screen?
Go to the YouTube website within the browser, tap the settings (three dots) button at the top right of the page and tick desktop site. Once you have completed the steps above, tap on a video to play it, and it will continue to play even after you lock your phone.
Can you close the YouTube app and still play music?
Using the YouTube app, iPhone or iPad users can keep listening to music while they get on with something else. And all that’s needed is some headphones with a controller. Then press the home button so that the app closes, at which point the audio will stop.
Why does YouTube stop when I minimize?
It must be that YouTube is concerned about kids’ exposure to content. So, if they shouldn’t see it, YouTube stops the video when it’s minimized so they will expand it again in order to have the very best view of what they shouldn’t be seeing, right?