- 1 Is the original Final Fantasy 7 worth playing?
- 2 How do I get good at Final Fantasy 7?
- 3 How do I start the remake of Final Fantasy 7?
- 4 How long does it take to beat Final Fantasy 7?
- 5 Should I play FF7 before the remake?
- 6 Is ff7 remake the full game?
- 7 Does aerith die in ff7 remake?
- 8 Which Final Fantasy should I play first?
- 9 Is FF7 remake difficult?
- 10 What should I not miss FF7 remake?
- 11 Why can’t I use items in FF7 remake?
- 12 What is the best Materia in ff7 remake?
- 13 What can you do in ff7 remake?
- 14 Can you explore in ff7 remake?
Is the original Final Fantasy 7 worth playing?
Its blocky, low-detail models and muddy backgrounds have made it harder for modern audiences to get into. It’s clunky translation, at times, borders on nonsense. All that being said, Final Fantasy 7 remains a powerful experience all these years later, and its greatest strengths far outweigh its myriad faults.
How do I get good at Final Fantasy 7?
Final Fantasy VII Remake Tips: How to manage combat, time and side quests
- Upgrade your weapons with abandon.
- Use all your weapon abilities.
- Rotate out and replace materia often.
- Side quests are missable until they’re not, so don’t stress over them too much.
- Don’t grind.
- Get used to switching characters quickly.
How do I start the remake of Final Fantasy 7?
Tips For Playing Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Regular attacks don’t do much.
- Rely on ranged characters to heal.
- Always look for discounts.
- Use benches liberally.
- Don’t ignore Chadley’s requests.
- Use assess on every enemy.
- Hit the touchpad to bring up enemy info in the middle of combat.
- Have the Auto-Cure materia on an ally at all times.
How long does it take to beat Final Fantasy 7?
So if you are playing FF7 for the first time then to complete it will take 39-40 hours. However, for completionist it will take a long, long time. In case you are wondering a completionist is some one who will have completed the game 100%. It clocks around 90 hours.
Should I play FF7 before the remake?
Yes. The remake has no impact if you haven’t played the original. You should at least start it. I think you’ll enjoy the remake more and appreciate the areas they chose to expand, reference, and possibly omit.
Is ff7 remake the full game?
Nojima and Nomura designed FF7 Remake to be representative of the entire Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, not just the original game. It’s the culmination of everything the series has come to mean.
Does aerith die in ff7 remake?
Those in favor of Aerith dying in the remake want to preserve what made the original Final Fantasy VII so memorable. Her death was a tragedy that lent weight to the narrative, a sense of grim consequence that was powerful precisely because it could not be changed.
Which Final Fantasy should I play first?
If you want the most content, including the new Shadowbringers expansion, FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Complete Edition’s the way to go, but for newcomers who want to dip their toe in first, we’d recommend the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Edition.
Is FF7 remake difficult?
On Normal, players will get the most out of the combat, as they’ll have to effectively devise strategies and make use of both enemy weaknesses and the stagger system. For the most part it isn’t too challenging, though some bosses will put up a real fight.
What should I not miss FF7 remake?
Things You Might’ve Missed in the Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- Cloud’s Twin Stinger: Ok, the the Twin Stinger isn’t as hidden as the rest of these weapons…
- Tifa’s Sonic Strikers: Found in Chapter 7.
- Tifa’s Feathered Gloves: Found in Chapter 10, after you’ve cleared the water in Aqueduct 1.
Why can’t I use items in FF7 remake?
Luckily for those looking for a little more challenge, Final Fantasy VII Remake has an optional hard mode that unlocks upon completing the story on any difficulty setting. Hard mode is no joke – enemies are tougher, MP regenerates slower, and most galling of all, you can’t use items.
What is the best Materia in ff7 remake?
Best Materia in Final Fantasy VII Remake – Recommendations
- Chakra Materia.
- Barrier Materia.
- Elemental Materia.
- Magnify Materia.
- Time Materia.
- HP Up Materia.
- MP Up Materia.
- Steadfast Block Materia. Steadfast Block saves lives — it’s as simple as that.
What can you do in ff7 remake?
For as linear as Final Fantasy VII Remake can be, there are plenty of awesome things players can do.
- 5 Make Rude Back Off By Playing As Women.
- 6 Unlock New Scenes By Completing Side Quests.
- 7 Explore Most Of Midgar At Once.
- 8 Restore MP On Hard.
- 9 Unlock New Bonus Battles.
- 10 Skip Motorcycle Segments Via Chapter Select.
Can you explore in ff7 remake?
Take your time and explore You may be on a mission to save the planet, but that doesn’t mean you have to rush. Take your time and look around. The areas in FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE are full of things to find – and they’re all incredibly useful.