- 1 How do I fix my Google Play store?
- 2 What causes Play store to stop working?
- 3 Why my Google is not working?
- 4 Why is my Google app not working?
- 5 How do you fix an app that won’t open?
- 6 Why my YouTube is not opening?
- 7 How do I clear Play Store cache?
- 8 Is Google down yes or no?
- 9 How do I fix Google has stopped working on my Android?
- 10 How do I activate Hey Google?
- 11 How do I fix my Google app?
- 12 How do I restore my Google app?
- 13 Why is Google app not working on my iPhone?
How do I fix my Google Play store?
- Check your storage space.
- Check your data connection.
- Check your SD card.
- Clear cache & data from Download Manager.
- Clear cache & data from Google Play Services.
- Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates.
- Check for Android system updates.
- Remove & re-add your Google account to your device.
What causes Play store to stop working?
Google Play Store is the default app store on Android and sometimes it can stop working, or might start showing errors. This could be caused due to either a buddy app update, excessive cache, incorrect date, and many more such causes.
Why my Google is not working?
To fix, check if Chrome was blocked by antivirus or other software on your computer. You can restart your computer to see if that fixes the problem. Uninstall and reinstall Chrome. If the above solutions didn’t work, we suggest you uninstall and reinstall Chrome.
Why is my Google app not working?
Clear Google App cache Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps /Applications Manager. Step 3: Go to Settings > Apps /Application Manager > Google. Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache. If this doesn’t work, you should try the option called Clear data/Storage.
How do you fix an app that won’t open?
Learn how to check your Android version.
- Step 1: Restart & update. Restart your phone. Important: Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer.
- Step 2: Check for a larger app issue. Force stop the app. You can usually force stop an app through your phone’s Settings app.
Why my YouTube is not opening?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
How do I clear Play Store cache?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Apps. If unavailable, navigate: Apps > Settings > (Applications) Application manager. For Oreo OS, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Apps & Notifications > App info.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache then tap Clear Data.
- Tap OK.
Is Google down yes or no?
Google.com is UP and reachable by us. The above graph displays service status activity for Google.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
How do I fix Google has stopped working on my Android?
Step 2: Try to fix the Google app
- Restart the Google app. Open Settings .
- Restart your device. Restart your device and try your search again.
- Update the Google app. If you’re able to connect to the Internet, update the Google app to the latest version.
- Clear your Google app cache.
- Clear your Google app data.
How do I activate Hey Google?
Turn on voice search
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app.
- At the bottom right, tap More Settings. Voice.
- Under ” Hey Google,” tap Voice Match.
- Turn on Hey Google.
How do I fix my Google app?
Here’s how to reset (reinstall) the Google app on Android:
- Open Play Store.
- Search for and expand Google.
- Uninstall Google (this will uninstall updates since the Google app is a system app ).
- Reboot your device and update the app.
How do I restore my Google app?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store.
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Why is Google app not working on my iPhone?
Go through the updated version of the Google app from the App Store. Make sure once your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection is activated for Google. Try to reset your iPhone and then try to access Google. After this, press and hold the home button twice, then slide Google up and then press and hold the home button once.