- 1 Is Google Play store region locked?
- 2 Why can’t I change my Google Play store location?
- 3 How do I change my country in Google Play 2021?
- 4 How do I download Google Play apps from another country?
- 5 How do you bypass region lock on Play Store?
- 6 How do I clear Play Store cache?
- 7 How do I change my country on Google?
- 8 How do I change my region on my Android phone?
- 9 How do I change my Google Play store country on my computer?
- 10 How do I change my browser country?
- 11 How do I change my region in Valorant?
- 12 How can I install Android apps not available in my country?
- 13 Why is app not available in my region?
Is Google Play store region locked?
The Android Google Play Store caches your current geographical location and usually, even if you’re connected to our VPN service, you wouldn’t be able to search or download region restricted apps such as BBC iPlayer (UK), Hulu (US) etc.
Why can’t I change my Google Play store location?
Change Google Play Country Step 1: Open the Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. Step 2: Tap on the three-bar icon at the top and select Account. Step 3: Under the Preferences tab, you will have the Country and profiles section. You will be able to change the country by adding a new payment method.
How do I change my country in Google Play 2021?
On the menu of the Google Play Store, click on your account photo, and tap Settings. Then go to General tab, and select Account preferences. It should show you your previous default country and the new country you have connected to with your VPN. Click on the new country and this should switch it over for you.
How do I download Google Play apps from another country?
Method 1 – Use VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How do you bypass region lock on Play Store?
- Get whatever free VPN, connect to your country of choice.
- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store and tap ‘force stop’ and then ‘clear data’.
- Open the Play Store, your new region will be cached (for about 2-3 hours). You can turn off the VPN at this point.
- Download/buy whatever foreign apps you want.
How do I clear Play Store cache?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Apps. If unavailable, navigate: Apps > Settings > (Applications) Application manager. For Oreo OS, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Apps & Notifications > App info.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache then tap Clear Data.
- Tap OK.
How do I change my country on Google?
On a desktop, you can find the Settings option in the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, click on the Search Settings. On the Settings page, look for the heading that says Region for Search Results. Choose the region you like from the drop-down menu and tap Save to change Google Search location.
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click ” Country and profiles” or “Language and Region ” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How do I change my Google Play store country on my computer?
Change your Google Play country
- In a browser, go to pay. google.com.
- At the top, click Settings.
- Under “Payments profile,” next to “ Country /Region,” click Edit.
- To create a new Google Pay profile and link it to a new country or region:
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country or region.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS).
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location …
How do I change my region in Valorant?
Changing your Region from the Valorant Support page
- Log in to the Valorant Support Page.
- Check your current region.
- Change the region manually.
- Confirm and that’s it.
- You will be able to play Valorant from your preferred region.
How can I install Android apps not available in my country?
Install Android Apps Not Available in Your Country
- First of all, create a secondary Google account without using a VPN.
- After that, open a VPN of your choice and connect to a US server.
- Once connected, open the Google Play Store and tap on the hamburger menu on the top-left corner.
Why is app not available in my region?
If Google Play says that “This item isn’t available in your country“, or the iTunes store says “ The item you’ve requested is not currently available in the country store…“, this means that the publisher of the application doesn’t want the application to listed on your country, there are several reasons such as the app