- 1 How do I change my Google Play account?
- 2 How do I change my Gmail account on Play Store?
- 3 How do I change my Google Play account for in-app purchases?
- 4 How do I sign into another Google Play account?
- 5 Can I have 2 Google Play accounts?
- 6 How do I change my payment method?
- 7 How do I contact Google support?
- 8 How can I change my Google Play store name?
- 9 How do I change my Gmail account?
- 10 How do I pay with another Google account?
- 11 How do I change my default Google payment?
How do I change my Google Play account?
Open the Google Play Games app on your Android device. Tap your profile icon in the top navigation bar. Tap the email displayed under your username. Select a different account or add another.
How do I change my Gmail account on Play Store?
Add your another Gmail account in your android by going to menu> Settings > Accounts and Sync > add accounts > Google. Then update your playstore to the latest version, there you can see all accounts listed in the ‘Accounts and sync’, you can select the required account when you need.
How do I change my Google Play account for in-app purchases?
Change Google Play Account for In-App Purchases
- Uninstall the app from your phone.
- Go to Google Play Store app.
- Tap the profile picture of the current account to reveal all the Google Play accounts active on your phone.
- Select the appropriate account with the credit card you want to use for the in- app purchases.
How do I sign into another Google Play account?
Here’s how you can add a Google account in the Google Play application on Android.
- Open the Google Play app.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Tap on Accounts.
- Tap on Add Account.
Can I have 2 Google Play accounts?
You can add another Google Play account and change between your accounts on any device, although what you can access will be limited depending on your device.
How do I change my payment method?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
How do I contact Google support?
Help & Support
- Google HQ. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (650) 253-0000. See all locations.
- Careers at Google. Learn more about our teams and job openings. Explore jobs.
- Press. If you are a member of the press, email us at [email protected] google.com. Visit our blog.
How can I change my Google Play store name?
When you sign in to a game on Play Games or the Play Games app itself, you’ll be asked to create a gamer name.
- When you see the prompt, tap Next.
- You’ll see a default gamer name and profile image. To change the gamer name, type over it. To change the image, tap Edit.
- Select the settings you’d like to keep.
- Tap Create.
How do I change my Gmail account?
- Step 1: Check if you can change it. On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account. At the top, tap Personal info.
- Step 2: Change it. Next to your email address, select Edit. Enter the new email address for your account.
How do I pay with another Google account?
Choose ” Accounts & Sync”. You should see something that says “Manage Accounts.” This screen lets you add and remove accounts. If it’s not already in the list, add the account that you originally used to make the purchase.
How do I change my default Google payment?
Change your default payment method
- Open the Google Pay app.
- At the top, find and select the card you want to use as your default.
- Tap Make default.