- 1 Is thunderstruck hard to play on guitar?
- 2 What is the easiest ACDC song to play on guitar?
- 3 Is thunderstruck a pull off?
- 4 Who died recently from AC DC?
- 5 What is the most famous guitar riff?
- 6 What are the 3 most important guitar chords?
- 7 What is the easiest song to play on electric guitar?
- 8 What BPM is thunderstruck played at?
- 9 Do you pick thunderstruck?
Is thunderstruck hard to play on guitar?
Thunderstruck by AC/DC Guitar Lesson. If you want to challenge your fretting hand, this is the song for you! The notorious opening riff is extremely hard to play and perform as it requires a very consistent fretting hand, doing legato lines up and down the neck.
What is the easiest ACDC song to play on guitar?
Top 5 Easy AC/DC Songs for Beginner Guitar
- You Shook Me All Night Long: ►► 1:57. Main Riff 2:56. Chorus 8:44. Intro 12:16.
- Highway To Hell: ►►
- TNT: ►►
- Dirty Deeds: ►►
- Long Way To the Top: ►►
Is thunderstruck a pull off?
” Thunderstruck ” is not played with hammer-ons/ pull – offs.
Who died recently from AC DC?
Band co-founder and rhythm guitarist Malcolm Young died in November 2017 at the age of 64 after a long battle with his health. After the band finished up their Black Ice World Tour in 2010, Malcolm was diagnosed with lung cancer.
What is the most famous guitar riff?
“Smoke on the Water” (Deep Purple, 1972) “Smoke on the Water” has enjoyed widespread popularity since 1972, when guitarist Ritchie Blackmore conjured what is possibly the world’s most famous guitar riff ever.
What are the 3 most important guitar chords?
According to my bud, Andy B, the three most common guitar chords every man should know are G Major, C Major and D Major.
What is the easiest song to play on electric guitar?
10 Easy Songs to Learn on the Electric Guitar
- Smashing Pumpkins: “Cherub Rock”
- Blue Öyster Cult: “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper”
- Willie Dixon: “I Can’t Quit You Baby”
- Black Uhuru: “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner”
- Elmore James: “It Hurts Me Too”
- The Strokes: “Last Nite”
- The Cars: “My Best Friend’s Girl”
- Cracker: “Low”
What BPM is thunderstruck played at?
Thunderstruck by AC//DC is in the key of C Major. It should be played at a tempo of 152 BPM.
Do you pick thunderstruck?
It doesn’t require the picking hand whatsoever. You simply hammer-on/pull-off that part (0-4-0-7) and make sure your gain/distortion is cranked.