- 1 How do you get YouTube to play in the background?
- 2 Why won’t YouTube play in the background Android?
- 3 Can you play YouTube app in background?
- 4 Why does YouTube app not play in background?
- 5 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 6 How do I keep apps from running in the background on Android?
- 7 How can I play YouTube in my laptop background?
How do you get YouTube to play in the background?
How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
Why won’t YouTube play in the background Android?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
Can you play YouTube app in background?
All you have to do is go for any YouTube, play it, and go to Home. The video will stop playing and to play it in the background you just need to pull down the notification shade (in Android) or the Control Centre (in iOS) and resume playing the video. Now, the video will easily play in the background.
Why does YouTube app not play in background?
YouTube doesn’t want you to play its videos as background audio, because it reserves this feature for its paying subscribers (see below). This means that solutions to this problem tend to vanish as the company finds ways to block them.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
Picture- in -picture (PiP) allows you to watch YouTube videos while using other apps on your mobile device. Turn on picture- in -picture
- Go to your Android settings Apps & notifications Advanced Special app access Picture- in -picture.
- Tap YouTube.
- To turn on, tap Allow picture- in -picture.
How do I keep apps from running in the background on Android?
Android – “App Run in Background Option”
- Open the SETTINGS app. You will find the settings app on the home screen or apps tray.
- Scroll down and click on DEVICE CARE.
- Click on BATTERY options.
- Click on APP POWER MANAGEMENT.
- Click on PUT UNUSED APPS TO SLEEP in advanced settings.
- Select the slider to OFF.
How can I play YouTube in my laptop background?
Step 1: Launch Chrome and go to YouTube official site. Step 2: Find the video you’re searching for and tap the three dots in the top right of the screen. Step 3: Choose the Desktop site option from the drop-down list. Step 4: The site will refresh automatically, then play the video in desktop mode.