- 1 Why can’t I change my Google Play country?
- 2 How do I change my Google Play store country on my computer?
- 3 How do I change my browser country?
- 4 How do I change my country on Gmail?
- 5 How do I change my app store region?
- 6 How do I change my region on my Android phone?
- 7 How do I join Google family from another country?
- 8 How do I change my payment method on Google?
- 9 How can I change my country without payment?
- 10 How do I change my region on Netflix?
- 11 How do I change my device location?
Why can’t I change my Google Play country?
Open up the Google Play Store and if the currency next to paid apps has changed to your chosen country’s currency you are ready to go. If you don’t see this change, you will have to update your location manually. Select the Google Play Store menu and tap on the ‘Account’ option and select ‘ Country and Profiles’.
How do I change my Google Play store country on my computer?
Change your Google Play country
- In a browser, go to pay. google.com.
- At the top, click Settings.
- Under “Payments profile,” next to “ Country / Region,” click Edit.
- To create a new Google Pay profile and link it to a new country or region:
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country or region.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS).
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location …
How do I change my country on Gmail?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I change my app store region?
How to change your local iTunes Store and App Store country
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Authenticate with Password or Touch ID, if required.
- Tap on Country / Region.
- Tap on Change Country or Region.
- Choose a new country or region.
- Tap on Next.
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click ” Country and profiles” or “Language and Region ” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How do I join Google family from another country?
While on google play, go to the account tab and check if both accounts is in the same country. Should be in preference.
How do I change my payment method on Google?
Edit or delete a profile
- Sign in to your payments summary.
- If you have more than one profile: On the top left of the page next to your name, tap or click the Down arrow. Choose the profile you want to edit.
- Make your edits. You can change information like your address, tax ID, and payment methods.
- Save your edits.
How can I change my country without payment?
Currently, the only way to Change App Store Country or Region without Credit Card is to switch to a New Apple ID on your iPhone and go from there.
How do I change my region on Netflix?
How to change Netflix region on Android
- Open the Google Play Store and install the VPN application of your choice (we recommend NordVPN, now 72% OFF)
- Log into your new VPN account.
- Choose the country you want to connect to.
- Open your Netflix app – it should show the content of your preferred country.
How do I change my device location?
You can choose your location mode based on accuracy, speed, and battery use.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security & Location. Location. If you don’t see “Security & Location,” tap Location.
- Tap Mode. Then pick: High accuracy: Use GPS, Wi-Fi, mobile networks, and sensors to get the most accurate location.