- 1 Why is Google Play not working?
- 2 How do I complete Google Play store setup?
- 3 How do I fix a corrupted Google Play store?
- 4 How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped?
- 5 How do I fix Google pay?
- 6 How do I enable Google Play?
- 7 How do I install Google Play Store app on my PC?
- 8 How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play?
- 9 What happens when you force stop Google Play Store?
- 10 How can I update my Google Play store?
- 11 Why do I get Google Play services error?
- 12 How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped after factory reset?
Why is Google Play not working?
Your first try at fixing this should be to clear the Google Play Store and Google Play Services cache. Furthermore, you can uninstall and re-install updates to the Google Play Store. Also make sure you are running the latest software available for your Android device.
How do I complete Google Play store setup?
Not every Android device comes with Google’s app store pre-installed. Here’s how.
- Step 1: Check your current version.
- Step 2: Download Google Play Store via an APK.
- Step 3: Deal with security permissions.
- Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store.
- Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources.
How do I fix a corrupted Google Play store?
Unfortunately, when something goes wrong (as it often does), troubleshooting requires greater experience and effort than on an unmodified device.
- Stop App, Wipe Cache and Data.
- Switch From Data to Wi-Fi.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Play Store App.
- Refresh Your Google Account.
- Register Your Device With Google.
How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped?
9 Easy Fixes When Google Play Services Keeps Stopping
- Restart Your Device.
- Fix Your Device’s Date and Time.
- Clear Cache on Google Play Services.
- Reset Google Play Services Preferences.
- Update Google Play Services and Apps.
- Uninstall Google Play Services Updates.
- Use Another Google Account.
- Update Android Version.
How do I fix Google pay?
Try a different payment method. Check whether the billing address for your payment method, such as a credit card, matches the address in your Google Pay settings. If they don’t match, update your address on pay. google.com and try the transaction again. If you’re on an app, try to pay on the product website instead.
How do I enable Google Play?
#1 Enable Play Store from App Settings
- Head over to Settings on your Android device.
- Apps are usually divided into ‘Downloaded’, ‘On card’, ‘Running’ and ‘All’.
- Scroll around and you may find ‘ Google Play Store ‘ in the list.
- If you see a ‘Disabled’ configuration on this app – tap to Enable.
How do I install Google Play Store app on my PC?
How To Download And Run Play Store On Laptops And PCs
- Visit any web browser and download the Bluestacks.exe file.
- Run and install the.exe file and follow the on-
- Once the installation is complete run the Emulator.
- You will now need to log in using a Gmail ID.
- Download the Play Store and you are done.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play?
Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates
- Make sure you’re connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- At the top of the screen, tap More.
What happens when you force stop Google Play Store?
You can’t download or install apps or games from the Google Play Store. You can’t download music, movies, TV shows, or other content from Google Play. The Google Play Store app won’t open or load, or crashes after it opens. Downloads & app updates get stuck and won’t finish.
How can I update my Google Play store?
Update Android apps manually
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled ” Update available.” You can also search for a specific app.
- Tap Update.
Why do I get Google Play services error?
Try updating your Android Smartphone to solve the Google Services crashing problem. Sometimes a dodgy app downloaded from the internet can also cause problems in Google Services, and it might keep crashing. Deleting the app and the cache files of the dodgy app can help resolve the issue.
How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped after factory reset?
8 Methods to Fix “Unfortunately, Google Play Services Has Stopped ” After Factory Reset on Android
- Reasons for “Unfortunately, Google Play Service has Stopped ” error.
- Solution 1: Reboot your device.
- Solution 2: Clear Google Play Service app cache.
- Solution 3: Clear data of Google Play Store.