- 1 Can I play PowerPoint on my TV?
- 2 How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV?
- 3 How do I play a slideshow on my TV?
- 4 How do I play a PowerPoint on my Samsung Smart TV?
- 5 How can I play my photos on my TV?
- 6 How do I convert PowerPoint to MP4?
- 7 What equipment do I need to show a PowerPoint presentation?
- 8 How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV using chromecast?
- 9 How do I cast my laptop screen to my TV?
- 10 What format does a USB need to be for TV?
- 11 How do I play a slideshow on my Samsung TV?
Can I play PowerPoint on my TV?
You can play your PowerPoint anywhere—from the small screen of a mobile device to the wide screen of a TV. If you’re aiming for the latter, connect directly from your TV to your PC through an HDMI cable. Go through your presentation slide by slide by controlling your TV deck as you would on your computer.
How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV?
Before you load up your PowerPoint slides, you’ll have to start mirroring your device’s display. Head to the Chromecast app’s side navigation menu, then select ” Cast Screen,” and choose your Chromecast from the popup.
How do I play a slideshow on my TV?
On most TVs, inserting the USB cable or flash drive will automatically launch the TV’s photo viewing app. From there, you can choose to view photos, videos or a combination of both. Manually scroll through or set your photos to music for a slideshow.
How do I play a PowerPoint on my Samsung Smart TV?
PowerPoint presentations on Samsung Smart TV
- Open PowerPoint PPT file in Microsoft PowerPoint. The first step is to open your PowerPoint presentation.
- Export your slides to JPG or any other image format like PNG. Here we will export our presentation to individual slides.
- Import your slide images into Movie Maker.
How can I play my photos on my TV?
Show photos on a TV with Chromecast
- Open the Google Photos app.
- At the top right, tap Cast.
- Select your Chromecast.
- Open a photo or video on your device to display it on your TV. You can swipe between photos to change what’s displayed.
How do I convert PowerPoint to MP4?
Save in a video format
- Select File > Export.
- Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want ( MP4 or MOV).
- Select the video Quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
What equipment do I need to show a PowerPoint presentation?
10 Essential Items for the Presenter on the Go
- 1) Portable Projector.
- 2) HDMI / DVI / VGA Adapter.
- 3) Presentation Remote.
- 4) Mini Wireless Keyboard.
- 5) Wireless Microphone.
- 6) Portable Speakers.
- 7) Presentation Timer.
- 9) Smartpen.
How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV using chromecast?
Cast from a PC
- Open the PPT (or similar) file on your PC/laptop.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the More icon (3 dots) at the top-right corner of the browser.
- Click on Cast and select Cast Desktop from the Sources menu.
- Give it some time to scan for nearby devices.
- Select the Chromecast to which you wish to Cast.
How do I cast my laptop screen to my TV?
On the laptop, press the Windows button and type in ‘Settings’. Then go to ‘Connected devices’ and click on the ‘Add device’ option at the top. The drop down menu will list all the devices you can mirror to. Select your TV and the laptop screen will start mirroring to the TV.
What format does a USB need to be for TV?
The FAT32 USB format is the most common format supported by TVs, although recent TVs support the ExFAT format. The ExFAT format also works when the videos you are going to show on the TV via the USB drive is larger than 4GB.
How do I play a slideshow on my Samsung TV?
Press the Home button on your Smart TV remote, and then navigate to your APPS. Navigate to and select Gallery. If it’s your first time opening the Gallery app, you may be prompted to enter a PIN. Review the on-screen instructions to enter the app.