- 1 How do you play blocked songs on Spotify?
- 2 Why are songs grayed out on Spotify?
- 3 Why some songs are not playable on Spotify?
- 4 How do I make music not invisible on Spotify?
- 5 How do I bypass country restrictions on Spotify?
- 6 Why are Spotify ads so annoying?
- 7 Does VPN work with Spotify?
- 8 How do you unhide a song?
How do you play blocked songs on Spotify?
The first thing you can do is download Spotify Web Player on your computer and play the song you blocked, then open the app on your phone so it will begin playing there. The second thing you can do is look in your “Hidden” playlist and go through it until you find the song you’re looking for so you can unblock it.
Why are songs grayed out on Spotify?
The grayed out tracks just mean that for whatever reason, they are unavailable in your country. This could be due to licensing or the request of the record label or artist. Unfortunately, this is something that Spotify doesn’t have control over as it is up to the individual music companies.
Why some songs are not playable on Spotify?
Some songs on the Spotify platform are restricted by market, and are unable to be played in certain countries. This has to do with the licenses held between Spotify and the artist/record label.
How do I make music not invisible on Spotify?
- Tap on the Home button then on the Settings button.
- Under Playback, switch Hide unplayable tracks off.
- Now, go back to the playlist and tap on the ” Hide ” button again. Your song is no longer hidden.
How do I bypass country restrictions on Spotify?
How To Bypass Restrictions On Spotify
- Select the best VPN with a wide range of global networks of servers.
- Install the VPN app that you choose.
- Open the VPN app to log in and pick a server in a location that Spotify supports.
- When the connection is established, go to Spotify to sign up or log in.
Why are Spotify ads so annoying?
They basically stand to ruin the presentation of their music content if the commercial or promotional interruptions are too abrupt or don’t sound good. While the content may not be to your liking, the production quality is high. There’s a good reason; they (smartly) assume people are listening to music, possibly loud.
Does VPN work with Spotify?
Besides, the Spotify app checks your IP address to make sure you’re in a supported country, so even if you manage to install it, you’ll still need a VPN before you can listen to anything. Here’s the solution: just connect to a VPN server in one of Spotify’s supported locations.
How do you unhide a song?
The easiest way to unhide a song is by tapping on the ‘undo’ button in the floating window that will appear when you hide a song. But it will disappear within a few seconds.