How do you get free cash on line play?
While gems are relatively easy to earn, there are only a few ways to earn cash in the game.
- Buy them with money. Buying cash is one of the few ways to obtain them.
- Events. Occasionally, LINE Play hold events where you can earn some free cash.
- Login Bonus.
How do you get more smiles in line play?
Smiles are free points that are used in a variety of ways, including to purchase Blueprints, to purchase items at the Atelier Shop, and to expand your Bag. You can get them from quests and events.
How do you redeem a code on line play?
How to apply Line Play Coupon Codes for Free Gift, Invitation and Gems?
- Open LINEPLAY and locate the event icon.
- Click on the event icon and tap on gift code.
- Write the code in the text box provided.
- Click on the submit button and you will receive the cute item or gems related to the code.
How do you get stars in line play?
How To Collect Stars
- Collecting stars from the Today’s Gift Log (found in the Quests list). It can get you up to VIP Gold each month before it resets.
- Stars are given as a bonus for purchasing Gems, Cash, or Hearts from the Charge Store with real life money.
Can you trade in line play?
After you have your accounts made, you can use them in your heart trade. Here’s an example of a heart trading entry: Of the 20 people that commented, you will give 110 hearts to each person using your alts (facebook accounts). For example, I log in to one of my five accounts on LP.
How do you level up in line play?
The Upgrade feature allows players to upgrade a certain Gachapon item to have a higher rarity. The upgraded item usually has a unique, special animation and appearance. To upgrade an item, go to the Gacha Shop list and select the Gacha that has an UPGRADE tag. If you have all required items, you’ll be able to upgrade.
How do you change your house in line play?
You can purchase or change second or third floors in the Remodeling Shop. To get to the shop, go to Shop > Remodel from the home screen. You can also get there from the Shop button on the Room Deco Screen. Once you are at the shop, you can purchase a room size.